The 31st Annual Scientific Conference/ AGM will be held on the 15th to 17th November 2017 at Nairobi county/region. KPNA members should register before 13th October 2017 at a fee of Kshs 3,000 and afterwards, the fee rises to Kshs 5,000. Non members fees are Kshs. 6,000.
The themes on discussion include:
- Evidence based nursing care and patient outcomes.
- Communication with the patient and nursing care outcomes.
- Nurses staffing lebels and patient outcomes.
- Nurse education and patient outcomes
- Nurse as patient advocate and patient outcomes.
NB: ABSTRACTS FOR THE 2017 SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE SHOULD BE RECEIVED BY 31ST AUGUST 2017